ABOUT JOB SUBMISSIONS
IPPS members and representatives of their employers may submit job opportunities for posting on the IPPS Job Opportunities page.
- The format must comply to our website layout. A single PDF not exceeding 500KB will be acceptable for download, or a link to the company's website.
- The file must contain the job title, job location (city, state/province, country), description, contact information, and all other pertinent information.
- Members can only advertise on the IPPS Regional website with whom they are registered with.
- Postings are free of charge.
- Acceptance and removal of job postings is at the sole discretion of the IPPS Executive Committee.
Southern Region of North America Secretary: Donna Foster
Yew Dell Nursery and Greenhouse Manager
The Nursery and Greenhouse Manager will work with the Director of Horticulture and Facilities as well as the horticulture team to help acquire, evaluate and educate the public about superior garden and landscape plants. The Nursery and Greenhouse Manager will assist in leading the organization’s production, growing and sales operations. The Nursery and Greenhouse manager will have a unique opportunity to get better plants into the green industry as well as working with a progressive team devoted to improving horticultural products and practices in the region.Download Document Visit Website Send an email
ERNA Executive Secretary/Treasurer 2023
The Eastern Region of North America is seeking an Executive Secretary/Treasurer. Please see the attached document for more information.
The Executive Secretary/Treasurer is responsible for managing the affairs of the Eastern Region of the International Plant Propagators’ Society (IPPS Eastern Region), a non-profit professional trade association. He/she is employed by the region’s volunteer Board of Directors and serves as the primary point of contact. He/she oversees the board, membership issues, the finances of the region, general correspondence, communications and the planning of a four-day
annual educational conference and other programs as necessary.
Please contact Elizabeth Dunham at email@example.com with further questions.