Complementary IPPS - Southern Region student membership is offered to students at 2- and 4-year post-secondary schools in North America. The purpose of this endeavor is to connect undergraduate and graduate students with IPPS members in order to educate them about horticulture career opportunities and cultivate long-term relationships resulting in successful, satisfying careers in the green industry. Applicants will be paired with a both a faculty- and industry- IPPS member to help them make connections.
• Membership duration: 2 years, can reapply if still in school.
• Complementary electronic access to the IPPS Proceedings and IPPS-SRNA newsletter.
• Lower cost to attend annual meeting (student rates).
• Learn about internship and job opportunities (via IPPS-SRNA Website & Annual Conference).
• The IPPS-SRNA membership can be included on your resume and job applications, indicating your career interest in horticulture professional development.